Longwood House, St. Helena
This is a fine art print of the original watercolour & ink painting of the Longwood House, in Saint Helena. This mansion in St. Helena was the final residence of Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte of France, during his exile to the island. The house was originally a farm belonging to the East India Company, and was converted for the imprisonment of the Emperor in 1815. After Napoleon's death, the house returned to an agricultural role after being returned to the East India Company. Now the Longwood House is a museum owned by the French government. See it for yourself by going to what3words.com and entering: flakes.goddesses.conveying
We are delighted to be partnered with #onetreeplanted, as part of our commitment to sustainability. Every product you buy from us will contribute to planting trees around the world. Trees clean our air and water, provide homes for wildlife, and contribute to our health and livelihoods.
That’s why we plant trees with @onetreeplanted
Watercolour by Marcus Müller
Pictured by Alex Barros