This is a fine art print of the original watercolour & ink painting of the Plantation House in St Helena.
Plantation House is the official residence of the Governor of Saint Helena. It is located in the south of the capital, Jamestown, on the island of Saint Helena. It was built by the East India Company in 1791-2. It was under the control of the Company until 1834 when it became a crown colony of the British Empire. The 120-acre grounds also contain a Ladies’ Bath and Garden, and even giant tortoises, including Jonathan, the World’s oldest.
See it for yourself by going to what3words.com and entering: grandness.affiliates.advent
We are delighted to be partnered with #onetreeplanted, as part of our commitment to sustainability. Every product you buy from us will contribute to planting trees around the world. Trees clean our air and water, provide homes for wildlife, and contribute to our health and livelihoods.
That’s why we plant trees with @onetreeplanted
Watercolour by Marcus Müller
Pictured by Alex Barros
Plantation House, with Jonathan the Tortoise
Reproduced on Giclée Fine Art Velvet Eftching Archival Paper 270gsm with eco-friendly inks, wrapped in cellophanne & recycled paper.